Kubernetes 101 Part 3: Introducing Pods
Watch Our Introductory Webinar Series To Get Started With Kubernetes & Containers!
In the third part of our Kubernetes 1010 series, we’ll introduce pods - the smallest entity in Kubernetes. Pods consist of one or more containers and are the central object type on top of which others build up their functionalities.
Topics covered in this session:
- The anatomy of a Pod
- Multi-container application patterns
- The declarative and the imperative way of starting Pods
- Getting into the Pods details
- Getting logs from and Ecec-ing into a Pod
- Why you should not work with Pods